Site Policies that protect our youth
- Troop 84 have direct control over the contents of this website.
- The contents of the site are appropriate to the Scouting movement, and does not contain links to other sites that are deem inappriopriate in the spirit of Scouting.
- We do not release any information about our troop members without permission, or provide full names, contact numbers or addresses of our youth members.
- We do not provide times and locations at which youth will be present without adequate adult supervision.
- This site serves as a general information and resources for BSA Troop youth and the general public. This site will abide by the laws regarding copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property, and by those pertaining to the internet.
- If anyone believes that any of the content of this site is in violation, please contact the webmaster.
- All BSA logos, symbols, and ither items are trademarks of the Boy Scouts of America. For more information, refer to http://www.scouting.org/scoutsource/Marketing/hold/Resources/Guide books/02-384/cpp15.aspx
- This is an unoffical BSA site and is the construction of BSA Troop 84 chartered by Calvary United Methodist Church of Stuarts Draft, Virginia.
- Opinions expressed on these web pages are those of the web authors and in no way endorsement of other websites links for finanical gain.
- The Troop web presence supports traditional channels of distributing information, it does not replace them, and should be treated as secondary (rather than preferred or exclusive) channel of communication with members and volunteers.